Admission & Tickets
- General garden admission: Free
- Children's Garden admission: Free vouchers based on level of membership
- On-site self parking: Free
- Adult general garden admission (13-64): $15
- Seniors general garden admission (65 & over): $12
- Children general garden admission (3-12): $10
- Children general garden admission (2 & under): Free
- Children's Garden admission: $3 (additional general garden admission for non-members)
- On-site self parking: $10
- Gaston/Garland parking: $5
- Discounted daytime parking: $5 (online only)
- Check our Discounts page for a list of current deals. For more information or to purchase tickets for the Cool Thursdays Concert Series, please click here.
- General garden admission and Children's Garden tickets can be conveniently bundled during the checkout process.
- The Children’s Garden utilizes timed tickets which allow us to control the flow of traffic in the garden and create a more enjoyable guest experience. Morning tickets allow access to the Children's Garden from 9 a.m-1 p.m. and afternoon timed tickets allow access from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Guests may arrive at any time during the assigned interval.
- For more information call 214.515.6615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Children's Garden galleries are occasionally reserved for school groups. See this week's schedule below.
Rainy Day Guarantee
If the rain won’t go away you can come back another day. The Arboretum’s rainy day pass will guarantee another free entry if rain interrupts your visit. Tickets are issued at the ticket booth on the day of the occurrence only. Offer valid for a full paid general garden admission. Rainy day tickets are good any day from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for up to three months from the original date of purchase. Rainy day passes are only good for the original type of ticket purchased.
This policy does not apply to the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden or the Cool Thursdays Concert Series.
- Parking is not guaranteed and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional off-site parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at Legal Directories on Saturday, April 19, from 10:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Visitors will be shuttled to the entry of the Children’s Garden. Space is limited. Off-site parking is $5 per vehicle (free for members).
- On-site parking is $10 per car.
- On-site parking is free for members (available on a first-come, first-served basis). Free shuttle service is available to members on days when off-site parking is required.
- Discounted $5 daytime parking is available online only.
- If the main lot is full, we are required by zoning ordinance to wait until 50 spaces open up to prevent long queue lines on Garland Road. On those days, you may be asked to go to the off-site parking lot at the corner of Gaston and Garland (7331 Gaston Avenue).
- Off-site parking is $5 per car and is free for members. Shuttles will be present to bring guests from off-site parking to the main lot. Security is present on days that shuttles are offered.
- On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure may park in the Children's Garden lot for $10 per car (free for members).
- On weekends, the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden lot and the parking lot at the Lakeland Road entrance will be valet parking only. Valet is $18 for the general public and $14 for members.
- Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.