Partner With Us
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is a nonprofit organization that seeks its support not only from members and visitors but from the community at large. Corporate donor support helps us in our ongoing efforts to maintain the most beautiful display garden in the region and provide needed educational support to our young students in the community. Through generous support we can also continue research in our world-renowned Trial Gardens and explore the best ways to maintain gardens throughout the South.
Our Corporate and Foundation sponsors share in our mission of:
- Promoting education for our community and underprivileged schools in the area.
- Supporting research and horticulture efforts for year-round beauty.
- Underwriting special events, concerts, and educational programming.
- Funding individual initiatives, events, lectures, art venues and more.
- Showcasing this important Dallas resource to the community and to visitors from around the world.
Our development team and marketing department work closely with our Corporate Sponsors to provide the right promotional and member benefits for each donor including:
- Media exposure.
- Signage in our garden.
- Advertising and public relations support.
- Employee discount admission and membership.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Rental venues for corporate entertaining purposes (from simple meetings and luncheons to large-scale events).
This comprehensive package is designed to meet each unique corporate need.
The Dallas Arboretum welcomes the support of corporations and sponsors to meet the mission of the Arboretum and help underwrite ongoing operations of the garden. Donations and In-Kind gifts help us manage our conservative budget while still providing the many services offered for the community. In-kind gifts are valued at 100% of their fair market value and in turn the Arboretum will provide the appropriate benefits, visibility and marketing support for this kind of support.
Please consider a gift of: billboards, advertising, food and beverage; floral arrangements for events, printing, promotional items and more.
Today, as a result of the generous support of local and national corporations, we can offer the highest quality educational programs and botanic beauty that will lead us to a greener future!
To find out more about corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sharon Carson, Corporate Development Manager, at 214.515.6550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.