Delicious food and breathtaking scenery
Whether you are looking for a quick dining options or a more formal seated option, the Dallas Arboretum offers an array of dining options for your visit.
- Indoor and outdoor dining is available at the Restaurant DeGolyer, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The new Children's Garden Adventure Cafe by Two Sisters is open weekdays, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and weekends, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Seated Tea is offered seasonally at the historic DeGolyer Estate
- The Cafe on the Green offers casual outdoor dining daily during Seasonal Festivals, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Also open during Festivals is The Canopy Cafe, open from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Lula Mae Slaughter Dining Terrace is open daily for casual outdoor dining, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For more information about dining options at the Arboretum, please call 214.515.6615.