We are delighted that you are considering the Dallas Arboretum as the location for your photos and videos. To ensure a positive experience for you, while maintaining a pleasant experience for our many visitors, please be aware of the rules and guidelines that follow.
- The Arboretum welcomes commercial photographers. In order to provide amenities that will ensure a successful photo shoot, the Arboretum requires an additional charge for commercial photography unrelated to weddings.
- For general consideration and safety of our visitors, and in compliance with City Codes, the public is not permitted to change clothes in our public restrooms.
- Brides must come dressed for photographs. If a bride needs a place to change clothes, she can rent the VIP room in advance by calling 214.515.6511. Room is only available to rent on weekdays.
- Individual bridal or personal photography is permitted during normal operating hours with regular admission to the gardens.
- Bridal and Quinceanera photo shoots are not allowed in the Children’s Garden. Personal photography with cell phones and cameras are permitted; however, tripods and professional photography and equipment are not permitted.
- Please follow all garden etiquette guidelines when taking photographs.