Where To Park
- Parking on the grounds of the Arboretum for the general public is $10.00 per car and is free for members.
- Off-site parking and shuttle service is located at the corner of Gaston and Garland at 7331 Gaston Avenue. Off-site parking is $5.00 per car and is free for members. Two separate shuttle services are available for quick transport to either the main garden entry or the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden. Signs are present to identify the shuttle destinations. Off-site security is present on days that shuttles are offered.
- If the main lot is full, we are required by zoning ordinance to wait until 50 spaces open up to prevent long queue lines on Garland Road. On those days, you may be asked to go to the Gaston and Garland off-site parking location.
- The Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden lot and entrance at Lakeland and Garland Road are valet parking only. Valet is $18.00 for the general public and $14.00.00 for members.
- Friends of the Arboretum at the $2,500 level are given premier parking space all year.
- Do not park in the neighborhood. The streets have signage advising they are in a tow-away zone. Arboretum staff will turn away those that come from the neighborhood and do not live in the area.