Corporate Sponsor Benefits
As a nonprofit organization, the Dallas Arboretum seeks support not only from members and visitors, but also from the corporations that share our community.
Corporate donor support helps us maintain one of the most beautiful display gardens in the world, provide science education support to young students and continue research in our world-renowned Trial Gardens.
Corporate Sponsors support the Arboretum by underwriting the following:
- Science education programs for at-risk schools
- Research into best practices for warm-weather gardening
- Special events, festivals and concerts
- Garden growth and maintenance to preserve this important community resource and destination for visitors from around the world
In-kind gifts, such as billboard space, advertising, food and beverage, floral arrangements, printing, and promotional items help us manage our conservative budget to better serve the community. In-kind gifts are recognized at 100% of fair market value.
Our development and marketing departments will work closely with you to design attractive sponsorship benefit packages for cash and in-kind gifts. Benefits include:
- Media exposure
- Signage in the garden
- Advertising and public relations support
- Employee discount admission and membership
- Volunteer opportunities
- Rental venues for corporate entertaining purposes (from simple luncheons to large-scale events)
To find out more about corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sharon Carson, Corporate Development Manager, at 214.515.6550 or email email@example.com.