Let the Speakers Bureau bring a lively and entertaining presentation to your group.
Speakers Bureau director Kathleen Cunningham and her fellow volunteers have an extraordinary passion for the Dallas Arboretum. This talented group is available to provide lively and entertaining presentations on a variety of topics related to the Arboretum. Presentations can be adapted to the length your meeting requires.
Program topics include:
- The Diamond in Dallas—an overview of the Arboretum, its history and current activities.
- The Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden—Hear about the latest addition to the grounds, which educates students and children of all ages.
- A Woman’s Garden— At the Dallas Arboretum—a descriptive presentation about this symbolic garden and its artwork.
- Master Gardener on Wheels—the moving story of a gardener who overcame mobility limitations.
- Behind the Scenes at the Dallas Arboretum—an engaging talk that includes a demonstration of live plants and a Q&A session.
To schedule a visit from the Speakers Bureau, contact Margaret Duncan, Program Coordinator, at 972.270.1191 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.