Information for Concerts at the Arboretum
Purchasing & Know Before You Go
The information below should help you understand what you may need to know before attending a concert at the Dallas Arboretum.
Spring/Summer concerts begin promptly at 7:30pm. Gates open at 6pm for all concerts. Please note: Parents are asked to have their children remain with them at all times.
Purchasing Season Subscriptions Passes
Being a member has it privileges! Buy now and save up to 50% off single ticket prices. Season subscriptions individually packaged to self or to share. To purchase subscription passes call Customer Service at 214-515-6615 or email Reservations@dallasarboretum.org. Online subscription purchases available soon.
The Dallas Arboretum does not refund concert tickets. All sales final.
Food and Beverages
You are permitted to bring in picnic baskets, coolers (we recommend ones with wheels), any outside food and alcohol (all containers are allowed). Food items are available for purchase near the concert lawn. DPD are on location so we ask that everyone drink wisely. Alcohol is not available for sale.
Onsite Food Options:
Highland Park Cafeteria has the option to order your picnic dinner ahead of time by visiting their website or you can select your items down at their tented area by the concert stage both Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Items included guacamole and chips, salads, sandwiches and drinks. Meals $5-7
PLEASE NOTE: Due to construction on our current expansion projects, complimentary parking is included for all concerts and available only in the main parking lot.
- There is a walk from the main entrance to the stage, so we suggest wearing walking shoes and bringing a cooler that has wheels. Trams are not available concert evenings.
- If you need to drop someone off or unload your supplies, please do so by pulling into the first row of the parking lot. Please do not unload your vehicles in the traffic lane. A ramp is located to the right of the stairs by the handicap parking spaces.
- Parking is very limited - we appreciate carpooling!
Handicap parking is available on a first-come basis. Please notify a parking attendant if you have a handicap tag and they will direct you to a priority spot. There is a long walk from the main entrance to the concert lawn and wheelchairs are available upon request. Please notify a staff person as you walk through the ticket booth if you need extra assistance. You may also call the concert hotline if you have any questions at 214-515-6615.
All tickets are general admission on the Martin Rutchik Concert Lawn. Blankets are welcome. For the enjoyment of all concert attendees you are encouraged to bring in low-to-the-ground chairs that sit no more than 4 inches off of the ground. All other outdoor chairs must sit to the side or back of the concert lawn.
4 in. chair height example
In case of inclement weather, the Dallas Arboretum makes an official call by 3pm the day of a concert if it will need to be moved indoors to Rosine Hall near the front ticket booth. If it is moved indoors you are still welcome to bring in coolers and low-to-the-ground chairs. Limited seating will be available.
Smoking is not permitted on the concert lawn or near the restrooms near the top of the concert lawn. As a respect to other guests, please smoke in a remote area at least 100 ft. away from buildings.
- The only animals allowed in the Dallas Arboretum are special assist animals.
- There is a designated bike stand located in the main parking lot if guests ride their bikes to the arboretum. Bikes are not permitted to come inside the garden grounds.
- Toys like balls, kites, Frisbees and skates are not permitted inside the garden grounds.
- Open flames that include grills, citronella candles and birthday candles are not permitted inside the garden grounds.
- Photography including video is not permitted during the concerts at any time.
If you have a suggestion for the concert line-up please submit all requests to:
c/o Public Events
8525 Garland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
The Dallas Arboretum is located next to White Rock Lake on Garland Rd.
If your company is interested in sponsoring a concert please contact Sharon Carson at 214-515-6550.