Planning your Field Trip
1. Choose a program to fit your needs.
• Visit the program description pages for detailed information about each program. Select a program that is appropriate your your grade level and curriculum, or have a program custom designed for your class.
2. Make a reservation.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 214.515.6578 or Call 214.515.6540
Provide the date you would like for your visit, the program and number of students and grade level attending.
If you are using an Arts Partners voucher, include your voucher number and approval code
3. Receive your confirmation.
• Check date, time and number of students.
• Schedule your transportation and chaperones
4. Get ready for your trip.
• Please bring your confirmation email with the final attendance filled in
Submit payment two weeks in advance of your visit, or contact us at email@example.com to arrange for payment.
• Read all pre-visit information and copy maps and schedules and share with other teachers and chaperones.
Bring coolers and picnics in containers clearly labeled with your school's name.
Dress for outdoors, rain or shine.
5. Plans change?
• Call us as soon as possible at 214.515.6540 to reschedule in the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
The Arboretum is committed to making educational opportunities accessible for all school audiences.
- Field trip scholarships are available while funds last for select programs. Qualifying schools can apply for scholarships to have fees reduced up to 50% for approved requests.
- Bus Scholarships:Bus stipends are available while funds last.
for more information or to apply for a scholarship. To request a bus stipend, please submit your written request on school letterhead and fax it to 214-515-6578 attention A Kwik; include your field trip date, program and number of students.