Kathleen Cunningham is the Director of the Dallas Arboretum’s Speakers Bureau. She and all the speakers are volunteers with passion for the Arboretum— and it shows.
Let the Speakers Bureau bring their lively and entertaining photographic presentations to your group. Program topics include:
- The Diamond in Dallas—an overview of the Arboretum, its history, and current activities.
- The Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden—the latest addition to the grounds that educates and delights students and children of all ages.
- A Woman’s Garden— At the Dallas Arboretum—a descriptive walk-through of the symbolic gardens and artwork.
- Master Gardener on Wheels—the moving story of a gardener who overcame mobility limitations.
- Behind the Scenes at the Dallas Arboretum—an engaging talk with live plants brought in as examples.
We can also give you a glimpse into our greenhouses and trial gardens with our Behind the Scenes program—we bring live plants and a lively Q & A session. Presentations can be adapted to the length your meeting requires.
To schedule a presentation, contact Margaret Duncan, Program Coordinator, at 972.270.1191 or email at email@example.com. For all other questions about the Arboretum, please call 214.515.6500.