Designed by John Staub, the Alex Camp House overlooks lush lawns and the tranquil White Rock Lake. The Camp House is a fully furnished, white brick, two-story home with outdoor terraces facing the lake with art deco décor. The private entrance and dramatic circular drive accommodates valet parking for evening events. The entire lower level of the home, with use of the spacious dining room, library & living area along with 2 back terraces and lawn, is included with the reception rental.
To book your wedding reception, schedule a site visit, or to receive additional information, please contact your wedding sales professional at 214.515.6513 or email@example.com.
Alex Camp House Amenities:
- Gorgeous view of White Rock Lake with cascading lawn
- Choice of 2 ceremony locations: Camp Lawn or Lay Ornamental Garden
- Ceremony rehearsal
- 60” rounds, 6ft banquet tables and white garden chairs included for guest seating
- Private bridal suite & adjoining morning room that can accommodate up to 10-12
- Wedding Event Manager who assists with planning, produces set up diagram, coordinates with vendors, set-up/tear-down and production of event
- Private entrance to Arboretum for you, your guests and vendors
- On-site Dallas Police officer
- Valet parking available for evening events – complimentary for events of 61+ guest
- Tenting is included on the large terrace during peak season
- Event Facilitator to assist with load-in, tear-down and production of event
Alex Camp House Amenities Available at Additional Cost:
- Tenting available and/or required for terrace areas if inclement weather arises
- Specialty tables/chairs lighting etc.
- Use of IPod or CD player & surround sound throughout inside & outside of house
- Use of grand piano