All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 15 years or older.
- Have a positive attitude and strictly adhere to our policies, procedures, and customer-service standards.
- Complete an online application.
- Attend and complete volunteer orientation.
- Attend and complete any additional area-specific training.
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of 60 hours annually.
Please contact the volunteer office at email@example.com to enquire about getting started.
For information on how to volunteer as a corporate, civic or student group, please contact:
Volunteer Recruitment Manager
For information on how to fulfill court-ordered community service, please contact:
Horticulture Department Coordinator
Phone: (214) 515-6585