|Planning Your Trip
1. Choose a program to fit your needs.
• Visit the program description pages on our website www.dallasarboretum.org for detailed information about each program.
2. Make a reservation.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 214-515-6578 or Call 214-515-6540
If you are using an Arts Partners voucher, include your voucher number and approval code
3. Receive your confirmation.
• Check date, time and number of students.
• All previsit material is available online.
4. Get ready for your trip.
• Please bring your confirmation email with the final attendance filled in.
• Read all pre-visit information and copy maps and schedules and share with other teachers and chaperones.
Dress for outdoors, rain or shine.
5. Plans change?
• Call us as soon as possible at 214-515-6540 to reschedule in the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
The Arboretum is committed to making educational opportunities accessible for all school audiences.
- Field trip scholarships are available while funds last for select programs. Qualifying schools can apply for scholarships to have fees reduced up to 50% for approved requests.
- Bus Scholarships: Bus stipends are available while funds last.
E-mail Akwik@dallasarboretum.org for more information or to apply for a scholarship. To request a bus stipend, please submit your written request on school letterhead and fax it to 214-515-6578 attention A Kwik; include your field trip date, program and number of students.